|FACTS||WHAT DOES FIVEPOINT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|What?||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account transactions
- credit card or other debt and mortgage rates and payments
- payment history and transaction or loss history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|How?||All financial companies need to share members' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons FivePoint Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we share your personal information||Does FivePoint Share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or to report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|For our nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|Questions?||Call toll free 1.800.825.8829|
|What we do|
|How does FivePoint Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. These measures include computer safeguards, secured files and buildings.|
|How does FivePoint Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card or give us your employment information
- give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus,
affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and
- FivePoint Federal Credit Union has no affiliates
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include insurance companies, government agencies, plastic card processors (credit/debit/ATM), financial statement publishers or printers, mailhouse, mortgage companies, mortgage service companies, consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, and direct marketing companies
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market
financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include advertising/marketing agencies, CUNA Mutual Group's MEMBERCONNECT, credit card companies, loan recapture programs, and financial advisors.